1. Responsible for overseas market development and sales, collect and understand customer needs, and complete quarterly and annual sales plans;
2. Assist in formulating relevant sales strategies, and implement and complete business development, brand promotion, and sales plans;
3. Participate in marketing activities such as exhibitions and industry forums to obtain relevant market information;
4. Efforts to develop new customers and maintain good cooperative relations with existing customers;
5. Actively communicate with technology and other colleagues to deal with related business, service and technical issues encountered during the project.
1. Bachelor degree or above, under 50 years old, no gender restriction, English major 8 is preferred;
2. Three years or more overseas sales or market development work;
3. Skilled in using English to communicate with customers on technology, business negotiations and writing related documents;
4. Sincere, good character, love sales work, has a strong motivation for achievement and a wolf spirit of dissatisfaction;
5. With good communication skills, interpersonal understanding, keen insight and customer service awareness;
6. With the spirit of hard work, willing to engage in overseas market development for a long time, able to adapt to medium and long-term business trips.